- Do you suspect drugs, such as Rohypnol, were used to facilitate an assault?
- Seek medical care immediately at Harvard University Health Services or Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. Drugs, such as Rohypnol (roofies), will leave your system within 8 hours.
- Do you want to collect medical evidence?
- Go to Harvard University Health Services or Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
- Don’t shower, douche, or dispose of clothing.
- An associate of the Office of Sexual Assault Prevention & Response (OSAPR), a friend, staff member, or specially trained Harvard University police officer can bring you to the hospital.
You can visit the OSAPR website or contact the OSAPR 24/7 confidential hotline at 617-495-9100 to learn more.